Last week, CRN named SEVEN women from Intel to its prestigious 2016 Women of the Channel list – and I’m proud to say that SIX of these women are from McAfee.
The women named to this list include :
- Laura Crone, Vice President, Client Computing Group and General Manager, Channel Platforms and Operations, Intel
- Allison Clarke, Director, Global Channel Programs and Enablement, McAfee
- Gia Filice, Global Channel Strategy and Marketing, McAfee
- Angela Huertas, Channel Programs Manager, McAfee
- Lisa Matherly, Head of Content Marketing, McAfee
- Sonia Morello, Americas Sales & Operations Manager, McAfee
- Regan Ogner, Head of Global Channel Marketing, McAfee
To have so many McAfee women recognized for their outstanding leadership, vision, and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation, is a true testament to the caliber of women we have at Intel.
We also have TWO women who made the 2016 Power 100 an elite subset of the prestigious annual Women of the Channel list. Lisa Matherly and Gia Filice both made it into this exclusive group of channel influencers, which are drawn from the larger pool of CRN’s 2016 Women of the Channel. Only the most influential of the list’s constituents are selected for the Power 100, which means that Gia and Lisa were both singled out for their unique roles in the advancement of our organization and the IT channel at large.
The women executives who comprise the 2016 Women of the Channel list span the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. CRN editors select the Women of the Channel honorees on the basis of their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel.
The 2016 Women of the Channel list is now featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/wotc2016.
Again, congrats to these women for their amazing accomplishments.