Hey guys! I’m Bradi, and this is The Scan. Feeling tired and run-down? Losing sleep because that next big cyberattack might be right around the corner? Well, today is the day to start living your most secure life now with these helpful tips!
People ask me all the time, “Bradi – how can I be more like you?” Well, I’ll tell you.
By simply adopting these five habits of practically unhackable people, you too can join the millions of people who have already achieved lasting happiness and personal satisfaction.
- Think before you click. 95% of hacks are the result of clicking bad links, so make sure to check that it’s the right URL and never click on links from people you don’t know.
- Make sure site URLs start with “https” rather than “http.” That “S” stands for secure, so don’t skip it – especially if you’re going to enter any personal information.
- Use a different, strong password for each account. Practically unhackable people always do this as a best practice and to keep track of them all; they use a password manager.
- Make two-factor authentication your best friend. Two-factor authentication (2FA) adds an extra layer of security to your accounts – and you deserve it. Two layers are always better than one.
- Know when to use a virtual private network, or VPN. A virtual private network encrypts your information, which is especially important when using public Wi-Fi.
For more information on these 5 Habits, check out intel.com/5habits.
Well there you have it. Don’t you feel practically unhackable already?
Now go out there and live the safe, happy, practically unhackable life you’ve always dreamed of. I’m Bradi, thanks for reading and stay safe out there.
Bradi has spent the last 7 years in the security industry managing SMB marketing on a global scale. Her drive is to help others understand the importance of security whether consumer, IT professional or business owner. She spends her ‘hands free time’ with her family and dogs and enjoys road trips and doing anything outdoors.