From cars to smartphones to the factory floor, security threats are an unavoidable side effect of the connectivity powering the Internet of Things. With over 50 billion connected devices expected to hit the marketplace by 2020, security professionals are looking at an unprecedented increase in network entry points. As a result, organizations can no longer afford to have security bolted on as a post-deployment afterthought. Careful design planning and judicious solution selection are critical at all stages of the device lifecycle.
Next Thursday, 2/14 at 11am PT, join representatives from McAfee, Intel, and Wind River for a panel discussion on secure device development and deployment. In addition, we’ll run down steps you and your organization can take to transform security risk mitigation into a new channel for differentiation and customer value add.
What You’ll Learn:
- The key security challenges presented by the evolving “Internet of Things” and how Intel, McAfee, and Wind River can help you achieve the network security you and your customers need.
- Steps companies can take to limit security risks for end devices and systems being developed.
- New market opportunities enabled by the Internet of Things and a vision for the Intelligent Systems marketplace.
Who Should Attend:
- Software engineers, testers, security architects tasked with improving device security
- Development and engineering managers overseeing embedded systems development
- Vice presidents of development and engineering
Register here and join us Thursday, February 14th at 11am PT to learn more about how to keep your network, business, and customers secure. We’ll also be covering this webinar live on the @McAfeeBusiness Twitter feed next week, so be sure to follow along with the #SecWebinar hashtag.